Updated: June 22, 2022 – We have need for a part-time Client Experience Administrator, working Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, for roughly 12 hours per week, at $18 Canadian/hour, work from anywhere.
Client Experience Administrator
When Hounds Fly is Toronto’s leading pet dog training school, with over 5 locations in Toronto, and over 12,000 dogs (and their families!) as alumni, since 2010.
We are looking for a part-time, remote team member to help guide new puppy and dog owners to the right training services that When Hounds Fly offers!
This work-from-anywhere role is needed for our Friday, Saturday, and Sunday shifts of approximately 4-hours per shift.
Our Client Experience Administrator is responsible for:
- Helping guide new puppy and dog owners to the right services that we offer, to help them strengthen the relationship they have with their dog
- Screening all potential group class student applications, and using established criteria, either accepting them and sending next step instructions, or advising them on more suitable services
- Screening all potential private lesson student applications, and using established criteria, assign them to the appropriate instructor for followup
- Validating all supplied puppy/dog vaccination paperwork and payment from prospective students
- Issuing student logins to newly admitted students
- Maintaining up to date records in our CRM and class management systems
- Maintaining accurate records in our timekeeping systems for analysis
- Handling the reconciliation of payment records from students in our accounting system
- Answering all general inquiries/student requests that come in, that fall with scope/established criteria for the role
- Escalating all inquiries that fall outside of scope/established criteria to Tier 2 team members
- Sharing ideas on continuous improvement in our operational processes
The Job Scorecard for this position consists of:
- Maintaining our Service Level Agreement of 24 hours to respond to all student inquiries, subject to volume benchmarks
- Resolving all cases with 100% accuracy
- Reconciling student payments in our accounting system with 100% accuracy, in time to close the books each month
- Maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction rating, measured through post-ticket resolution surveys (exact metric to be benchmarked)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A proven track record and history of accomplishments, whether it’s from previous employment (including part-time, summer student, co-op roles) or extracurricular activities
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills, including a typing speed of at least 80 words per minute
- Work from home option will require reliable, very fast Internet connectivity, and a suitable work-from-home environment (computer, workspace, etc.)
The Application Process:
Candidates will be assessed via:
- An interview with the hiring manager (Client Experience Team Lead) and another team member, using the Topgrading methodology
- Role-plays where you act as a Client Experience Representative, helping guide a new puppy or dog owner over the phone over the services that are most appropriate for them.
- A final step in the hiring process is for the candidate to arrange for personal reference calls with former managers (and others, such as teachers, coaches, etc.) that we choose.
What We Offer:
- $18 CAD per hour, starting with 14 hours per week
- Flexibility to work from home, or one of our facilities
- An entry-level position where we will train and support the right candidate to succeed and grow with us
- Opportunities to learn about dog training and behaviour alongside our instructor team
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and also complete our online Topgrading Career History Form (Web Form)
About When Hounds Fly
Since 2010, over 12000 dogs (and their families!) have taken dog training classes with us. We are proud to offer the highest quality instruction and classroom experience for Toronto dog owners that want the very best for their pups. Our mission is to strengthen relationships between pet dogs and their owners by providing outstanding owner-education on humane training and behaviour modification techniques.
One of our core values is to Welcome Diversity, and we welcome all people to be their authentic selves both in our classroom and on our team. This includes, but is not limited to, welcoming people of all age, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ability, race, or place of origin.