What you and your dog will get from this class:
- A dog that’ll be the life of the party wherever you go!
- A training challenge for both you and your dog – your capturing and shaping skills will be put to the test!
- Foundation skills that lead to many other paths such as Canine Freestyle or Disc Dog.
- Roll over
- Back up
- Cross paws
- Four paws in a bowl
- Sit pretty
- Put your toys away
- Multiple Cardboard Boxes
- Ranging from large enough to stand in, to progressively smaller (Four Paws in a Bowl)
- Bin or Container (Put Your Toys Away)
- Ball, Tug, or Toy
- Plastic yogurt lid or tupperware lid (Paw Target)
- Target stick (i.e. Long handled wooden spoon, wood dowel with plastic spoon taped to end)
Dogs that already know basic versions of these behaviours may work on more advanced versions, focusing on enhancing precision, latency, and speed, and introducing duration and distance, or cue minimization/transfers to verbal cues.
Program Tuition: $188 for 4 Class Credits
OK, I’m Ready To Go!
This is an advanced class. Dogs must have passed the Evaluation Module and earned their Ride or Die certification.
Login to our class calendar system, purchase credit(s) and register for available spots.
Where and When?
Dundas West – Tuesday Nights at 7:20PM with Luca Markus
Pape Village – Wednesday Nights at 7:20PM with Erin Britton